Monday, July 9, 2007

Vacuuming !!!


Okay, I hope you'all can stand this.

Mom vacuumed. She has this bagless cannister thing that she drags around the house. I chase it, bark at it and defend my stuffies from it. It is taking all my fluff that I make sure is in just the right places so that when sun comes thru the windows you can see fluff bunnies. They are so cute.

But do you think Missy is any help? Noooooo. Look at her. She gets by Mom, nudges her hand and does this ruff ruff thing and wags her large body. She wants to be vacuumed!!!!! Can you believe this?! I had to share as this is just not acceptable.




Then she actually had the nerve to ask me if I wanted a turn. A turn at what? Don't even think about touching me with that thing. It sucks up my beautiful fluff. The evil furminator is enough. Get that thing away from me. What is a pup to do??

Then she had the nerve to pass the swiffer mop. I attacked that too!

Someone has to keep order in this house and obviously it is up to me.
Husky ra roo roos.
MayaMarie

6 comments:

Peanut said...

Oh I hate our vacumn too. I just bark and bark at it. It is evil. Oh and we are moving to Ft. Polk. Mom says she wants to live off base though.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness MayaMarie! I don't care for the vacuum. My grandgranna has a cat who LOVES to be vacuumed!!!

I have given you an award... check out my blog to see what it is :)
Hugs,
Sitka

Khady Lynn said...

I run away when the evil Dyson comes out. So does every other dog. Well, except Samuel. He just lays on the floor until mom practically runs over him. And he lets the evil Dyson suck up his fur just like Missy does!! Apparently there is something not right when them!

Holly

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

All vacuums are evil and must be defeated!!!!!

Sasha said...

Hey, I nominated you, MayaMarie! Read my website for more information.

Lorenza said...

Hi, MayaMarie.
The only thing I am afraid of is the vacuum. It really scares me! I need to go far away every time my mom uses it!
Have a good night
Lorenza