Friday, July 27, 2007

Things we Like to Do

Happy Friday to All. We were tagged by Magic and Georgie about some fun stuff. Missy wanted to play too, so here’s our answers:

1)Where is your favorite place to sleep? As you can see Me and Missy like to sleep in the kitchen (as close to food as possible, huh?).
2) Is there a specific trick you humans make you do to get treats? Okay, why do you have to do a trick? Who thought of this? The only thing I will do is kiss (touch my nose to your nose) only if I want to. Mom is trying to get me to learn to sit before she will put my food bowl down, and I wish her luck.

Oh, MayaMarie, you are such a teenage pup with an attitude. I will give my paw, sit, kiss nose, and will bark two.
Look at this picture. I just can’t bring myself to do that. She is such a goody goody. She does this to make me look spoiled.

3) If you could spend an entire day doing anything at all with anyone, what would you do and with whom? Both of us agree that we would love to go on errands in the air conditioned husky mobile with Mom and take naps in the sunroom with Dad.

4) What is your favorite toy? My favorite would be my molecule with squeakies on all the ends. It’s very noisy. What about you Missy?

I don’t have a favorite toy any more as you have destroyed most of them. And I really disagree with your favorite toy, I think it’s me. You pull on my ears, bite my tail, and make me squeak.

5) If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be? Missy and I talked about this and there’s nothing we would change. We are happy with our lives just the way they are.
Okay, I tag Dakota, Indy, Peanut and Pippa.

Husky nose kisses to all. MayaMarie

12 comments:

Katherine and Pippa said...

Wooooh.
I'll have a look in the morning when I am awake.

Ruffs and kisses

Pippa

Sasha said...

Hey, I got tagged by them too. And good job with the not-doing-tricks. The humans need to learn who's in charge.

Lorenza said...

Hi, MayaMarie.
I am like you. I get the treats without doing tricks!
Nice place to takes naps!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Katherine and Pippa said...

We will work on this over the weekend.

Now we've read the post, I like to do some of the same things as you do.

Pippa x

The Army of Four said...

Maya Marie: You are a Siberian Husky! Only do what you feel like doing! We just don't DO tricks!
Tail wags,
Stormy

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Good answers. I like your favorite sleeping spot answer for sure. I'm going to post my answers to those questions later in Blogathon.

Steve

Anonymous said...

You two are SOOO cute together. I just love it. Ok, that kiss to get a treat is sweet!
Hugs,
Sitka

Princess Eva and Brice said...

MayaMarie,
You should be nice to Missy. She is still bigger than you.

T&E

MaPaw said...

What about looking so cute and pathetic you mom cannot resist giving you a treat? That is a good trick.
-Magnum

Khady Lynn said...

Luckily we don't have to do tricks for our treats either. With 5 of us crowding around there isn't much room for sitting and waiting!

Holly

Kapp pack said...

Good answers, great learning more about you and you still have time to work on the human behavior modification....you're still a young pup...me, since I'm a senior have almost perfected it.

-Kelsey Ann

Peanut said...

Hey cool I will do this tomorrow thanks for picking me.