Saturday, July 14, 2007
Our Time Capsule
Good Saturday morning to all! We had pancakes. Some kind of organic mix and mom added blueberries. Yes, they were yummy. I think me and Missy have the life. What more could we ask for. Syrup would have been nice, but that didn't happen.
Army of Four tagged us about a time capsule. Zim talked about this with a very stylish scarf on. It matched Zim's husky fluff !
I had no clue what a time capsule was and Mom explained it. I got some of my things together to make a box for this time capsule.
1) Biscuit recipies for all the pups to have yummy healthy treats.
2. A walking harness so that the future dogs
can see how well we were dressed for walking with our humans.
3) A few stuffies. You have to have some fun.
4) I added my water bowl. You have to have that for water, and for playing. It makes this really great sound on the ceramic tile floor when you push it around and bark at it.
I was not sure what else. I asked Missy to
help, as she was over there on my bed, watching me do all the work. (I had to find a way to get her
off my bed). And Missy added:
5) An airtight container of biscuits. She said that was important. She could not explain why, but I think it was becasue she wanted one.
I tag Indy, Dakota, Opy, Guiness & Shiloh and Ivy.
Let's see what you'all add. This is gonna be one big doggy time capsule.