Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tasting and Not Behaving

Hello Our Furry Friends! The house is intresting without the wall and we are really enjoying so much air conditioned open space to run in. Mom had to make some kookies for Lady Khyra. I got to do a safety inspection on the salmon. Khyra, you will enjoy these.
While mom was making kookies, we were busy playing. The brown paper is to protect the wood floor during the destruction of the cabinets. So far it has protected it against everything but Bella. Now she's trying the tear pieces of it.
Don't these look yummi? Of course they are not for us. You would think that there would be kookies for us, but no...... our containers are empty.
Well, Bella showed her. Mom was rolling out kookie dough, and when she looked to see what was going on, Bella had the end of the tablecloth and was pulling. Of course, no camera. Me and Missy were wooing and telling her noo, don't do it, but she did. I helped mom pick up the papers and straighten it back out.
Of course we demaned kookies after that. If you want us to be good, then give us kookies. As you can see, Missy decided to demand kookies. And yes, we only got one each.
We stayed out of trouble while mom finished the rest of the kookies. She is supposed to make some for us today, since our containers are all empty. I haven't decided what flavor I want yet.
And here is me being good, with my new nylabone on the rug after it was vacuumed. You can be sure that it is not red right now, it's fluffy white from all our fluff. I guess the vacuum will come out today.
Husky Hugs to All.
MayaMarie









14 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

OH MY -

I must wipe the droooool off my paws befur I reply!

They look sooooo furri yummi!!

Make sure woo give the vakhuum monster a work out!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Army of Four said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, you're making me HUNGRY!
We're working on polishing off a bag of peanut butter banana. They're HEAVENLY!
Play bows,
Zim

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

You know, I wondered if when your mom started making cookies for all the other pups if she would start neglecting you! That's so not good. I hope you get your cookies today.

Steve

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh, Miss Maya Marie - we are really enjoying a bag of those salmon treats right now - they arrived last week. They are furry tasty - we all wuv them.

And I have a couple of those same nylabones - they are my favorite - but Mom keeps throwing away the old ones - she says they really hurt her feet when she steps on the chewed ends. Sheesh, then why did you give them to me??

Woo, Thunder

Teddy Westlife said...

I wish there were cookies for cats too. But I don't really like cookies that much. Maybe if they were mouse flavoured?

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Kodak the Eskie said...

Yummy! I bet those kookies are so tempting to smell all day long. I hope you get lots.

Hugs, Kodak

Lorenza said...

Hi, MayaMarie!
Yummy cookies! I hope your Mom makes some for you too!
Bella, Bella! She knows how to have fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

My Two Best Friends said...

Woo woo Maya-Marie

Cookies - they look heavenly - Mom says she doesn't have time to make cookies because she is packing for the dog show where I get to run in agility and see Lisa the Mean! Maybe when we home she will make us cookies!
Thor and Marco Polo

Anonymous said...

yummmm khookies! And that paper stuff would be a "goner" here in the house with Cornelia Marie!
Hugs,
Sitka

Peanut said...

I would have just grabbed the cookies off the counter and ran.

Comet said...

All those cookies look so yummy. Comet would have been on the counter stealing them! You look so cute chewing your bone.

Kapp pack said...

I know Khyra will love them! Ours are so yummy!

Kisses, Sky boy

Jack & Moo said...

You can't blame Bella, the smell of freshly baked cookies probably drove her to it! Too bad only papers fell off the table & not cookies. They look SO yummy! gotta get mom to oorder us some.

Wooos and a-rooos,
Star & jack a-roo

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hi-Woo My Bewootiful MayaMarie,

That is so great that yur mommy's cookie business is taking off. Cosi & I would so luv a batch of those yummy salmon cookies. Our mommy said that it would be OK to get sum. Sos if yur mommy would peemail our mommy sos she can place an order & find out other cookies that she makes. You & Bella & Missy have to give yur mommy the big eyes so she still makes you goodies, too.

Can't wait to see more pics of yur house's destruction/construction.

Luv,

Yur Juneau