Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I Am Bella The Busy Husky

Hello to all our furry friends! I wanted to do a post! I have lots to tell. After all I am Bella Donna, the fluffy white, bigger than MayaMarie husky. Aroo roo roo. As you can see, I needed a nap by the husky air vent. I'm making sure it gets lots of tail fluff.
Missy and MayaMarie are resting too. They stayed in the kitchen where there are no cabinets, streched out being very lazy. See no cabinets. The brown paper is covering where there is no floor and we got to see the paint colors that were behind the cabinets. Mom's gonna paint it a pretty soft yellow like the dining room.
I was busy helping mom bake cookies for Sitka and Cornelia Marie. She has everything set up in the laundry room and I just love it, as I can be close to the action. I can also watch the two non-helpers.
Here I am watching mom. I didn't go in there because it very warm and she had the door open and the fan on. But I was close enough to make sure the cookies tasted good and were acceptable for shiping out. You pups are gonna enjoy them.
This is why I was so tired too! Before she bakes cookies, mom vacuums. She wants to make sure there is no husky fluff being baked in the cookies. Well, I had to make sure the vacuum did not get the cookies. Here is me getting the vacuum. Me and MayaMarie were really tired after this. We got lots of ice cubes and had a good nap.
I hope you enjoy the video.
Husky Hugs, Bella Donna sister of MayaMarie.

23 comments:

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Bella

I can't believe you showed the vacuum cleaner you weren't afraid of it - I don't like my Mom's cleaner - How did you get so brave?

Thor

Peanut said...

I bet you husky fluff would make the cookies taste better.

Kapp pack said...

Those are some great skills with the vaccuum!

We LOVE your mom's cookies!

Woo woo, KA

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bella!
You had lots of things to do!
Keeping yourself fresh. Supervising your Mom. Making sure the cookies are yummy. And fighting that vacuum!
I am tired just reading your activities!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

wow Bella! I am so excited that woo helped woo mom with our khookies! I know they will be extra good now, ha rooo! And you and the vacuum cleaner is just too funny.
Hugs,
Sitka

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh, Bella, woo are so pretty - bella means beautiful - right??? That is the perfect name for woo. We love your mom's cookies, gonna go pester - oops, we mean sit nicely - for some now. We wuv ALL of them


Woo, the OP Pack

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

That video made me laugh! You were taking the vacuum on a walk. So funny! Good thing it has a leash.

Steve

The Army of Four said...

WOWZERS! Way to teach that vacuum a lesson! You and I should team up to slay all the evil vax of the world!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: You look very bee-roo-tiful with your paws crossed!

Teddy Westlife said...

Did you learn those moves with the vacuum from Zim? He's already killed one before so he can give you a few tips if you need them. I'm so proud of him.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi

The Mommy wanted me to ask if we can use your picture in a post she is doing tomorrow on friends. Could we please?

Love ya ....... Mona

Jack & Moo said...

Woo go girl, woo show that vaccuum whose in charge!
... are you saying husky fluff is NOT one of the ingredients? There must at least be some in the packaging for cushioning.

Wooos & a-rooos,
Star & jack a-roo

Princess Eva and Brice said...

You sure are brave about the vacuum. I always hide in my kennel when Momma uses ours.

Princess Eva

Jack & Moo said...

Woos & a-rooos,
we're giving you pups an award - come see our blog!

Star & Jack a-roo

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi my friend,

I did my post tonight about friends and gave you all an award. I am so happy that you count me as a friend.

Love...Mona

Comet said...

We like to leave our fluff in everything our girl cooks.... and wears!

Way to show the vaccum who's boss!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That is khwite the talent!

Khongrats!!

Me thinks woo get a khookie fur that!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Stop by our blog when you can. We have an award for you.

Princess Eva and Brice

P.S. Brice has become addicted to your Momma's cookies. We may have to start planning our next order.

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Oh-woo-woo, Bella, have you grown! You be good to my MayaMarie since you are bigger than her now, ya hear! I wuv the video of the 2 of you keeping the vacuum away frum getting yur mommy's yummy cookies. You did good work.

Til next time,

-Juneau-

Thunder, Stormy and the yappitizers. said...

Woos to woo MayaMarie. We have nominated woo for an award. Please check it on on our blog:

http://thekholwooadokrew.blogspot.com/

Woos, wags & wuv,

Thunder & Stormy

Kodak the Eskie said...

You did such a good job at protecting everyone from the vacuum!!! You are also very smart to hang around to "taste test" those cookies. My mom knows all about that fluff!

Hugs, Kodak

Amici said...

Wowzers Bella, you are one strong lady! Great job showing the vac. who is boss.

Jack & Moo said...

Woos & a-roos,
we have an award for you - hope your humans have enough time to go to our blog & check it out, in between painting the new kitchen & baking cookies!

Wooos & a-rooos,
Star & Jack a-roo

Pippa said...

Brill job with the vacuum cleaner, I usually go and lie on my sofa when ours comes out.

I cross my paws like that sometimes but not usually when I am lying down and supervising, usually when I am on my side and curled up. I do like like MayaMarie though.

You have grown to be such a beautiful Bella.