Monday, August 20, 2007

Bye Bye Furminator

Oh, Kesley Ann, I know you were having trouble with the "evil furminator." Mom got ours out and the other brushes too because we need to be "thinned out." Well, I found where Mom keeps these torture devices that remove our fur. And look was with them. The “evil furminator.”

I told Missy to keep Mom busy while I got it off the counter. I went outside with the excuse to potty and found Mr. Pool Cleaner.

He was on the step, so I asked him to wait while I gave him something really good for his basket.

Missy is keeping Dad busy while I get it to him.
I pushed it to the edge as close as I could.
Then look at what he did. He came up on the deck and got it. I helped push him back in the pool.
You have to take this away. Please hurry before she sees what we are doing.
Yippiee!!! We did it! Bye Bye “evil furminator.” Missy and I were so happy. We did this for all our furry friends. If you can get a hold of your evil furminator, and can get it to me, I’ll give it to Mr. Pool Cleaner.

We hope you are feeling better Kesley Ann. Let us know how your doctor visit goes.

Husky Hugs To All. MayaMarie

13 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

When I went to the vet on Saturday, they had those stupid Furminators! My Human used one on me, but she hasn't bought one yet. When she does, I'll send it to you!

Kapp pack said...

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO...BYE BYE FURMINATOR!!!!! If I could only get the humans distracted to get it away....I am laughing tonight though. Sky and Canyon are getting it and I am recovering so I can just watch and LAUGH!!! hehehehehe

-Kelsey Ann

Lorenza said...

Good job getting rid of that Furminator!
Has your mom noticed about it?? I hope you won't be in trouble!!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Oh wow! That was a great idea! I need a pool cleaner to get rid of our furminator!!

Kat

Khady Lynn said...

Great job! My stupid humans keep our brushes in a box with a lid so we can't get at them.

Holly

Anonymous said...

I am laughing my furry butt off right now!!! You two are SOOOO Smart at how you got rid of that evil brush. Way to go!
Hugs,
Sitka

Jack & Moo said...

Why just today one of our new vets suggested our hu-mom get one of those horrible furminators for us. We don't have a pool, but maybe we can bury it out in the yard if one shows up at our house!

Woos,
Star
and Jack A-roo

Amici said...

Pretty tricky. Did your human ever find it? I don't have a furminator. We just learned about it since joining DWB and then learned about the price too. My humans say we need to start a hair brush fund. :)

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Oh-woo-hoo that was so funny -
pretty smart move in getting rid of your furminator! Did your mommy ever find it? Our brushes are kept in a drawer in the powder room. Can't get to them wifout being found out. I so hate getting brushed. Mommy said that you left a really nice comment. We are all trying to keep up her spirits to help keep her pressure normal.
Talk to you soon,
-Cosmos-

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hi there! we dont have furminators here in bonnie Scotland....well if we do I ain't never seen one. But it sounds horrible.

Your blog is nice! Pleased to meet you.

love n licks, MARV XXXXX

Jack & Moo said...

Woos mayamarie,
Silly us... we had your name to be tagged for the middle-name-game, and then somehow your name vanished when hu-mom hit "publish", so she re-did it. Please see our blog & play along!

Woos,
Star (it was probably that puppyhead's fault)

The Army of Four said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Dear Maya Marie - can you PLEASE come over to our house and take care of our EVIL FURminator for us!?!?!? PLEASE!?!?
Love,
Amber

Urban Smoothie Read said...

u had a nice swimming pool @ home... i bet u love swimming...