1.We all know you like to look out the window. How long did it take you to discover it when your mom brought you home? Oh, I guess I was about 4 months old when I discovered the window. Here’s one of my first window pictures. I learned how to get on the “doggy” sofa and climbed in the window.
2. Your pool looks awesome. I am so jealous of it. Does your mom let you and Missy swim in the pool with adult supervision? Oh yes. Only with adult supervision. We both have life jackets and mom puts them on us. Missy will only go in with her lift jacket and I’m really not sure about going in. The incident the other morning just kinda happened. I go up to the edge of the pool, but I won't get in by myself. Usually, they put me in and I swim around real quick and then want out. I like my blue kiddie pool and the sprinkler better. And thank you for the compliement of the pool. It’s not very big or deep (maybe 6 feet deep) and we have all those tropical trees around it.
3. I know when you were just a pup you liked to play with Missy's tail. Have you grown out of that habbit since turning one years old? I have to admit, No. I just can’t help myself when she’s lying on the floor and she wags it. It’s just like a stuffie. That’s the reason I keep being told that my puppy license has expired. I think I'm cute enough that it should be extended.
4. You have said that your mom bakes for you a lot. What is your favorite treat that she has baked for you? I have to say the banana, apple oat muffins. Hint Hint the container is empty. We need more.
5. To Missy (From Tia) - How did you come to live with your mom and dad? Also, what did you think when your parents brought a pup into your house?Mom and Dad got me about 8 years ago. When Cubby (the big guy) was on this side of the rainbow, they were concerned that he needed a companion. They found an add in the paper for husky/german shepherd pup, and came and got me from this really nice family. Dad picked me out. He said there was something special about me. Me and Cubby had some good times.
Oh and Tia, I am so glad you asked what I thought about this pup being brought into the house. You understand what I am going thru. It can be so trying. They have no manners. My first thoughts were “what were they thinking?” and “why do we need this?” And she still thinks my tail is a stuffie. Even when I "ruff " at her.
Okay Missy, that's enough. Sitka tell your mom the drink sounds really interesting. Mom will have to add those items to Friday's grocery list.
So now, if any of you did not get interviewed, I’ll give it a try. I'm there are a few good questions I could ask. Here are the rules if you want me to interview you:
1. If you are interested in being interviewed, leave me a comment saying, 'interview me.'
2. I will respond by posting five questions for you. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Oh, and here’s what happens when you leave a husky in her crate with her harness on for a 20 minute errand to get her ear wash. I didn’t want the ear wash, you could have taken me with you for the ride, and now you have to go and get another harness. Aroo roo roo.