1. Age? 9 months
2. My age when I came to live with my people? 9 weeks. I arrived from Virginia on an airplane in a doggy carrier. My mom and dad had to come pick me up at the airport.
3. What color collar am I wearing right now? a pretty blue to match my eyes.
4. My favorite person other than my people I live with? My vet, he’s likes husky kisses and doesn’t get mad when I have to be rushed to his office b/c I ate something that should not be eaten.
5. How much do I weight? 40 pounds.
6. Most expensive thing I ever chewed up? An actual item would be the cable remote, but the cable people felt so sorry for mom b/c of the vet visit they didn’t charge her for the remote; and my mom would say it was the dog bed, b/c I didn’t just chew it, I ate the foam, and lots of it. I had to be brought to the vet b/c it was in my tummy making me really sick and they made me throw it up, and I was even sicker and had to spend the night at the vet, with an IV. Very expensive from what I hear it put the June budget way out of budget.
7. Do I like other dogs? Yes, meeting others is really fun.
8. Who is my best non-human friend? My older sister Missy, even if I do aggravate her when I grab her tail b/c is reminds me of a stuffie.
9. Squeaky toys or tennis balls? Both, and I have a tennis ball that has a squeaky in it, it’s by Air Kong and called a squeaky tennis ball. They make a football one too, and it squeaks so very very loud. Very entertaining when they are watching tv.
10. Do I like to be brushed? I’m not sure? I let my mom do it, but I don’t stay still.
11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? Cheese is the best, but I will not pass up peanut butter.
12. Do my people cut my toenails? No way. I require a vet visit with 2 people holding me down.
13. Any formal education? No. I’m being home schooled.
14. Couch Potato or Energizer Bunny? Definitely the Bunny. I’am a pup, what do they expect.
15. Five nicknames people call me? Just one and it’s embarrassing. It’s b/c I used to potty in my crate when my mom ran errands and when she came home I was the yellow dog and had to be put in the sink and washed every time. Did you guess it? It’s “pee pee. puppy.” This embarrassment has caused me to hold it or potty before going in the crate, but the nickname has stuck.
16. What is my best trick? My doggy dishes are in a wooden stand that have to holes for the metal bowls. I can push the bowls out from underneath with my nose and grab the bowl, toss it on the floor (ceramic tile) and push it all around, making this terrible noise while I bark at it. Great fun on a Sunday morning when the people want to sleep in.
17. Do I like kittes? Yes, I think they’re cute and would like one as a friend.
18. What did I have for breakfast? Brown rice with chicken and a scrambled egg. A doggies' version of chicken with rice. Very yummy.
19. Can I hunt and have I ever killed anything? Only for food and the only thing I’ve ever killed are my squeaky toys.
20. When was the last time I went to the vet? 2 days ago. I got my nails clipped. The car ride was great fun!
21. Where do I sleep at night? In my Mom’s craft/dog room on my fabric dog bed or in my crate.
22. Do I like to swim? NO NO NO. They have tried. Missy has a life jacket and goes right in the pool and swims. I have a life jacket too, but I’m so scared when I get in pool, way too much water. (We have life jackets b/c we are in the hurricane zone and we live 4 blocks from the lake and you saw what happed 2 years ago, so we’re prepared.) So when my family goes in the pool, I get my blue kiddie pool and the sprinkler and have the best time.
23. Can I make puppies? Yes. My mom is hoping that one day she will find a young guy worthy of my feminime ways and we can have husky pups running all over. We’ll need a bigger house, she’ll never part with them.
24. My favorite place to visit? That would be the kitchen – so many things to taste.
25. Do I give kisses? Yes indeed.
26. Can I potty on command? I’m learning to. Sometimes I forget, but my pee pee pads are always down and I don’t miss.
27. Do I cuz? No, I'm a sweet little girl.
I’m gonna add one extra:
28. Do I behave when we go for a walk? No. I pull and walk very fast. I’m a sled dog, what do you expect. I heard something about a gentle leader being ordered. Who is this and why do I need a leader. I’m the leader.